Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Recipe Analysis

Do you ever wonder what the nutrition facts are of your grandma's famous chicken and bean casserole? Well let me give you a tool that might just help you with that.

I have mentioned that I am a big fan of Caloriecount.com and on their site they have this fantastic tool the RECIPE ANALYZER!!
You just type in the number of servings and then your recipe and it spits out the nutrition facts. Pretty cool right? I have only used it several times but it seems pretty accurate. I have not done any major research to see how accurate it is yet but I think it's pretty handy.
**After analyzing your recipe be sure to scroll down. It will list your ingredients and give them a green, yellow, or red flag. If it gives them a green flag they found your ingredient. If they gave you a red flag your for sure need to adjust your ingredient. Hopefully you find this tool helpful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment