Friday, February 25, 2011

Fatsecret.com-Challenge

So I've been using Livestrong.com for a while as my calorie counter and it's just not working out. It's me not you Livestrong, really. Anyway, I've gone back to my old calorie counter app which is by Fatsecret.com. I finally checked out their website and it's really fun. It's got the recipes, calorie counter, diet section, community forums.
BUT what REALLY caught my eye were these challenges. There are tons of them! They last anywhere from 10 days to 12 weeks. What is really fun is you can join the challenge and then you have a whole community doing it with you. I am going to start off easy by doing the following challenge it's only for 10 days. It starts on Feb 28th so if you want to sign up you still have time! Come on join at Fatsecret.com (it's FREE) and be my challenge buddy!

Good-bye to Old Habits Challenge

4 mini-challenges have been created for this challenge:

1. List 3 habits that you will say good-bye to during this 10-day Challenge.

Guidelines: Write in your Journal on Day 1 your 3 habits that you want to say good-bye to.

days 1 to 2

2. List 3 new habits that will replace these old habits.

Guidelines: Write in your Journal on Day 1 the 3 new habits that will replace those unwanted old habits.

days 1 to 2

3. Log your food intake for 10 days in a row. (No Excuses!)

Guidelines: Log your food intake during the day, allowing no more than 30-minutes to pass before recording. Do your best, and use your best judgment.

days 1 to 10

4. Exercise 7-9 times during this 10-day Challenge.

Guidelines: Log your physical exercise each day. Your exercise must be for at least 45-minutes and at a moderate to hard effort.

days 1 to 1

No comments:

Post a Comment