Saturday, December 1, 2012

My first week back

This week went AWESOME!!! First let me say that I saw my OBGYN this week for my 6 week postpartum and everything went great!
Also I started up with my lolo treadmill workouts! I am easing into it with a intermediate 30 min walk/jog routine. I was able to get 3 of those in and a partial Jillian Michaels workout in this week. I also started loosely countin my calories. Because i am nursing I am not getting to strict about it. With these few changes I lost 3 lbs!!! Woo hoo! I will post some pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Suzi! I have to admit, even though I am 7 weeks away from this baby getting here, I can not wait to get this baby weight off! So I will be joining you soon!
    Your little girls are sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete