Friday, December 7, 2012

Pinterest

Hey there! I hope you all had a wonderful week! 
I LOVE Pinterest! I think it is an amazing resource!! I have been pinning all sorts of workouts for months now! This week I decided I would try one out. I had pinned THIS workout from fitfabcities.com because I thought it would be a great workout to go. You know when you go on vacation but don't want to take your weights, dvds, etc. This workout would be a GREAT vacation workout. All you need is your a good pair of shoes, this workout printed (or memorized but heaven knows this mama is all out of room) and your iPod/MP3. 
I did this workout yesterday and am DYING this morning I am so sore in a GREAT way! In fact after the workout I got in the shower and could barely lift my arms to wash my hair..LOL! :) This workout was awesome I just turned on my Pandora Pop Fitness Channel (we will get to this in a moment) and set the timer on my iPod for each circuit. It kicked my butt! The other nice thing about this workout is that it can be 15 mins, 30 mins or 45 mins long! Isn't that AWESOME!?! 

Another thing that I learned from Pinterest is that Pandora offers a bunch of different workout stations! Who knew!?! Yesterday I used the Pop Fitness and it was FANTASTIC! I will definitely be using these channels more often! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Suzi, I'll have to search Pandora for that channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Pandora had those kind of channels! Thanks,Suzi! That workout looks awesome... I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I think you need to post what you did post-baby because you are TEENY TINY! You do NOT look like you've had 2 kids! I'm going to be needing some tips from you in April!

    ReplyDelete