Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am back...here we go again!!

Hey there! Is anyone still out there! Sorry I was MIA for the rest of my pregnancy. I just was not as on the ball as I wanted to be. Anyway I gained 55lbs (ouch) with this pregnancy so I have yet another long journey ahead of me. I have lost 20lbs (thank you breastfeeding) so I have another 35 to go. Really I would like to lose 45 because that would get me to my GOAL weight not just my pre-pregnancy weight. Something I think I am going to do this time around is do a photo journal of my weight loss journey. Hopefully I will remember! 

Since I am technically not supposed to really start a 'work out' regimin for another 2-3 weeks my goal is just to walk for 30-60 minutes a day. I tried to start this last week but only got one day in.It is hard to balance two kids and myself but I know that making time for yourself is SOO important. Anyway I am going to run and change and flip on the old treadmill. 

If anyone is still reading THANKS! and I will see ya soon! 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Just let your body heal, too... there is a reason they say not to exercise before the 6 week point. :)

    ReplyDelete