Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pregnancy Update


          5 Weeks                                               7 Weeks                                     8 Weeks                                               

   


I just wanted to thank you for your comments on my last post. I am really excited to be pregnant again. I just wanted to update! People always told me that with your second you start showing faster but I NEVER believed it would happen SO QUICKLY!!! In fact I went out and bought maternity pants already! There is NO point in cramming into pants that just make me feel fat!
 I have maintained my weight gain. WOO HOO! I know a lot of people do better eating 5-6 small meals a day while pregnant but I have found this time around that I do better if I have three regular meals with a couple of small snacks! It has really helped. I was running 4-5 miles 3 times a week and doing strength training the other days before I got pregnant but ever since my belly started to jiggle I have slowed things down-I know it's silly but I feel like I am going to give my peanut shaken baby syndrome. I have been walking 3+ miles a day on my treadmill and still doing some strength training. I have been sicker with this pregnancy than I was with Kaci. I dont throw up or anything the exhaustion and nausea. Hopefully I will start feeling better over the next couple of weeks. And I will back to normal again.

OH! Recently I was contacted by the makers of P90X and the said that they wanted to help me with my blog. So if there is anything specific that you'd like me to touch on let me know. I thought it was REALLY cool that they contacted me. Hopefully with their help I can give you more helpful health, exercise and nutrition info!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, look how cute you are! I'm excited you guys are having another baby. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Suzi! I am so excited for you guys!!!Love ya!

    ReplyDelete