Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feeling Better

So last week I had my 10 week appointment. I had the nurse look up my weight at first appointment when I was pregnant with Kaci and found (to my relief) that I was currently 7lbs less than I was then. That made me feel a little bit better about the weight I have gained thus far with this pregnancy. I have been a lot sicker with this pregnancy than I was with Kaci Lu. Again, no throwing up just exhausted and nauseous all the time. This has made me VERY LAZY! And I have been eating okay.The quality has been good it's just I have been eating more than I typically would. Remember I am an emotional eater...? :) Anyway at my Dr. appointment he prescribed my Zofran which honestly has helped me A TON!!! Yesterday I worked out for the first time in a week and a half! It felt SOOOO GOOD!!! I also have been eating less-remember I was emotionally eating because I didn't feel good before. Anyway things are looking on the up and up.
Now that I am feeling better I look forward to posting more on fitness & health.  Woo hoo!!!Stay tuned okay. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey suzi! congrats on this baby! will you invite me to your family blog please?

    meghanduran22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete